Where do you need to go?
Choose one of the options below to view rates or book
Need a last-minute booking? Contact us to check the availability
I am a regular user of your services and will continue to be a regular user. You provide a great service at a reasonable price.
George C., Australia
December 28 - Manila to Angeles City
We have made it simple with our pricing. We have fixed rates for the following routes (either way):
- Manila to Angeles City (includes Manila Airport NAIA)
- Manila to the Clark Freeport Zone (includes Manila Airport NAIA)
- Clark International Airport to Angeles City
If you are traveling outside these areas, you will need a quote from us.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted. Payment in US Dollars.
- Cash payments in Philippines Peso at the end of the trip.
Cash payments at Airports
- A USD 30 security deposit by credit or debit card is required to confirm the pickup. This is only a credit/debit card authorization and your card will not be charged. Learn more
Clark Freeport Zone
The Clark Freeport Zone is located on the northwest of Angeles City. Clark Freeport Zone is a redevelopment of the former Clark Air Base, a former United States Air Force base in the Philippines.
The Clark International Airport is located in this area.
Hotels in this area include
- Widus Hotel and Casino
- Quest Hotel & Conference Center
- Mimosa Hilltop Clark
- Fontana Leisure Parks
- Platanus Hotel
Angeles City is located in central Luzon in the province of Pampanga approximately 75km north of Manila.
Most of the hotels and shopping malls are location in Angeles City.
Balibago, the entertainment district is located in Angeles City.
Have questions? Check out our FAQ or you may reach us online via the following methods:
We will try our best to revert to you as quickly as possible.